Reference code: SE/CAE/03.19
Simulation Engineer 1D/0D - Cooling System and Thermal Management
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Simulation of energy and heat flux distribution within complete hybrid and conventional powertrains
- Simulation and optimization of hybrid powertrain cooling systems based on GT-Suite (MATLAB/Simulink) simulations
- Setup of cooling system concepts and optimization of cooling system components e.g. water pumps, heat exchangers, control valves, piping
- Enhancement of routines for efficient evaluation of simulation results
- Development and maintenance of GT-Suite (MATLAB/Simulink) models
- Preparation of reports and presentation of results for customers
- Degree in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Knowledge in topics such as internal combustion engines, thermal management, cooling system concepts, vehicle and powertrain layout as well as electrification
- Good software knowledge (MS Office, Uniplot)
- Very good GT-Suite (MATLAB/Simulink) knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and effort
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -