Reference code: 50013834/50013835
Data Scientist Automotive
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
For challenging and varied projects, we are looking for you in your new role as DATA SCIENTIST at the FEV headquarter in Aachen. In your team you will work on future technologies in the field of automotive. One of your exciting tasks will be the management of large amounts of data collected in real road traffic. You can contribute to the success of these projects by making different types of data readable, analyzable and therefore valuabe.
- As a data scientist at FEV, it will be your challenge to combine Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and integrate them into future vehicles or cloud solutions.
- You will contribute to agile projects by taking over responsibility and you will encourage the team spirit with your experience in the areas of system concepts, implementation and roll-out.
- To develop innovative solutions, you standardize data sources and connect structured with unstructured data wherefore you apply Cloud Storage and Services skillfully.
- By bringing experts from different areas together, you will achieve unique customer experiences and solutions.
- You have a university degree in data science, computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- You have already gained hands-on experience in the field of data science.
- Your very good knowledge in the areas of Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Hadoop eco systems, Cloud Computing etc. will help you to seize the opportunities of being a data scientist.
- You have already acquired a good knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Scala, Java, Matlab etc.
- Experience in the field of visualization, agile processes and knowledge with the corresponding tools complete your profile.
- Business proficient German and English.
- Experience in dealing with customers, as well as high communication and presentation skills.
- As a passionate, intrinsically motivated person, you are motivated to develop innovative technologies and make an impact on the future of our world's roads. If you are team-oriented, as well as able to work independently, we look forward to receiving your application!
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.