Reference code: TestingSolutions/34/2019
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
Adaptation and configuration of the automation system controlling the powertrain test bench, according to customer requirements. Commissioning and post-commissioning support.
- Experience with usage of industrial hardware – configuration and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills, task-orientation and accuracy
- Good skills in written and spoken English (or German)
- Availability and willingness to support international projects (inside of Europe)
Nice to have:
- The ability to program PLCs or microcontrollers
- The practical knowledge of simulation software (Matlab/Simulink)
- Knowledge of communication protocols used in the automotive industry (CAN, EtherCAT, J1939)
- Good manual skills – assembly of devices, soldering etc.
What we offer
- Working with newest automotive technologies and methods
- Participating in interesting projects
- Friendly and international working environment
- Benefit package (Multisport card, vacation allowance, private medical care)
- Flexible working hours and home office 2 days a week
- Modern office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- Free parking