Reference code: AE/SW/02.19
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
Adaptation and configuration of the automation system controlling the powertrain test bench, according to customer requirements. Commissioning and post-commissioning support.
- Good knowledge of the scripting languages
- Experience with usage of industrial hardware – configuration and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills, high stress resistance, task-orientation and accuracy
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Availability and willingness to support international projects (also outside of Europe)
Nice to have:
- The ability to program PLCs or microcontrollers
- The practical knowledge of simulation software (Matlab/Simulink)
- Knowledge of communication protocols used in the automotive industry (CAN, EtherCAT, J1939, …)
- Good manual skills – assembly of devices, soldering etc.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -