Reference code: 50015160
Technical specialist (m/f) Driver Assistance System and Autonomous Driving
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- As the technical leader for ADAS and autonomous driving, you are the main contact for developments or technical questions in these areas.
- You are responsible for the build-up of competences in the areas of ADAS and autonomous driving within the FEV.
- Under your own authority, you will be responsible for managing activities in the areas of benchmarking, concept, development and validation.
- In your field of work you are the driver of innovative technical solutions and also responsible for project management and technical development.
- You travel to the customer and support the sales department with the technical preparation of quotations. You also give technical presentations at customer meetings.
- You have a university degree in electronics, mechatronics or a comparable field of study.
- Several years of experience in the field of autonomous driving and ADAS are your major asset.
- In your professional career you have already gained experience in the basic technologies around your work area (sensor systems, AI, safety critical systems, etc.)
- An experience with an OEM or Tier 1 supplier will be advantageous for your job.
- Your excellent English skills and knowledge of the German language will enable you to communicate smoothly in an international team.
- As a passionate, intrinsically motivated personality, it is important to you to bring innovative technologies to the streets.
- You are flexible and able to work in a solution-oriented way even under difficult conditions. If you are team-oriented, as well as able to work well independently, then we look forward to your application!
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.