Reference code: Int02
Electric and Electronic Project engineer with German
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Quality check and detailed pre-analyse for issues identified during development phase for different vehicles/EE systems
- Checking defect in terms of content and also technically
- Evaluation of defect, verification and classification
- Identify and document the defect root cause
- Document the solution and share with system/department responsible
- Basic automotive background focus on electric and electronic area
- German language – medium / advanced level write and speak
- Good knowledge of the active / passive safety systems, driving assistance systems and autonomous driving
- Good knowledge about function of electrical vehicle and hybrid vehicle strategy
- Capability to understand and to interpret the recorded signals using specific CAN signal tool
- Understanding of DTC (Data Trouble Code) and to follow the diagnostic
- Capability to work on multitasking
- Tasks prioritization and organization
- Good capability to share and to accumulate the new informations
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.