Reference code: CON-025
Student Assistant (m/w/d) Marketing
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Implementation of the defined marketing activities
- Active support in the communication of strategic topics and our technical passion
- Increase of visibility of our " FEV Consulting" brand to the inside and outside
- Active support in the development of our CI, customer communication and visual language
- Study in field of Marketing, Communication/Media Scienes or a comparable study program
- Creative, committed and reliable and a good feeling for design and text
- Interest in technology and the automotive industry desirable
- Sound knowledge in dealing with Microsoft Office
- First experience in dealing with Google-Analytics, Content Management Systems, EMail Marketing as well as Social Media Management Tools Desirable
- Very good spoken and written English language skills
- Organisational and structuring talent
- Team spirit, resilience, enthusiasm, humour and social skills
What we offer
From the very beginning, you will have a mentor and the freedom to grow personally and professionally, because we live an appreciative and contemporary corporate culture. In addition to time-outs during our table tennis or kicker tournaments, there are also regular team and company events. Friday beer or BBQ Lunches on the roof terrace also speak for our close team network.
Diverse career prospects:
Your career path is clearly defined and tailored to you. An open feedback culture and various internal and external training opportunities allow you to discover and perfect your strengths. Regular feedback meetings and project evaluations give you the opportunity to reflect on your work and development.
Satisfied employees perform outstanding work. That's why we give you the freedom to contribute to the company in a flexible and self-organized way. The high project diversity including on and off-site presence as well as compensatory days or remote work ensure the necessary framework to combine professional and private life.
30 days of vacation, capital-forming benefits, employee discounts, or sabbaticals are also available to our colleagues.