Reference code: CON-010
Student Assistant (m/w/d) Graphic Design
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Design support for the team in the projects
- Creation of print and digital media in compliance with corporate design guidelines
- Image management and structuring
- You have studied graphic or communication design for at least 3 semesters or have completed a GTA training course.
- Creative, committed and reliable
- Interest in technology and the automotive industry desirable
- Sound knowledge and experience in dealing with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Very good spoken and written English language skills
- Organisational and structuring talent
- Team spirit, resilience, enthusiasm, humour and social skills
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.