Reference code: CON-024
Student Worker (m/w/d) Back Office
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support the back office in the accounting of travel expenses, document management and data maintenance.
- You support in the postal and goods reception as well as in the ordering processes.
- You are involved in the planning of trips
- You support the planning and implementation of events
- General and personnel administrative support and research activities
- You are studying business administration, communication sciences or a comparable subject
- Sound knowledge and experience in working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- Organisational talent, commitment and sense of responsibility
- Team spirit, resilience, enthusiasm, humour and social skills
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.