Reference code: 50019592
Software Engineer (m/f/d) Cyber Security Testing
2/18/2021 - 2/18/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Penetration testing of IP Networks
- Web based pen testing
- Fuzz testing
- Side channel attacks and Analysis
- Setup and operation of automated testing, e.g. coding guideline checks
- Execution of security related activities within automotive software development projects, ranging from definition of security targets, risk/threat modeling, and implementation
- Functional verification of security related software components
- Technical discussions with customer and suppliers of security testing related topics
- Finished your studies of computer science or electrical engineering or any other comparable academic studies
- Experience in security related testing activities
- A good understanding of security-related development principles like trust boundaries and related processes
- Ideally experience with public key and elliptic curve cryptography
- Knowledge of security-related standards, ideally from both automotive and non-automotive Industry
- A sound knowledge of C programming Knowledge and experience in code generators is a plus
- Excellent English language skills written and spoken, knowledge of German is beneficial
- High degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions
- Teamwork in international and global teams is one of your strong points as is also autonomous and responsible operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.