Reference code: 50019590
Softwarearchitect (m/f/d) Intelligent Mobility
2/12/2021 - 2/12/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Responsible for the technical management of a team in the area of Automotive Software for automobile systems, with the focus on:
- Embedded Virtualization, microcontroller architectures (as domain controllers), hypervisors, connected vehicles
- Development of products and engineering solutions in the area of hardware related software and modern automotive control units
- Technical coordination of interdisciplinary development teams
- Publication of technical papers
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- Several years of professional experience in automotive domain
- Technical leadership on Software architecture and development
- Software Architecture and Design on multiple SOCs and Multi-Core
- Technical experience in POSIX OS (Safe Linux, QNX, PikeOS), Hypervisors, Adaptive AUTOSAR, Nvidia Xavier or other high-end embedded CPUs/GPUs/SOCs, AI accelerators
- Algorithm development, based on Matlab/Simulink is beneficial
- Agile/SCRUM/SAFe experience is beneficial
- Production engineering / series development
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
- Good general computer skills (e.g. Office)
- High degree of flexibility able to work under high pressure, willing to work the extra mile when needed
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.