Reference code: 19_BG_03
Master Thesis Multibody simulation and Fortran coding in the field of ICEs and fuel cells
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.200 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Familiarization in the topic of boosting of ICEs and fuel cells
- Further development and coding of a thrust bearing model which is based on the Reynolds differential equation
- Implementation of the FORTRAN code as a user subroutine to the MBS software (Virtual Dynamics / MSC ADAMS)
- Multibody simulations of a turbocharger and validation with existing measurements
- Documentation of the results
- Student of engineering / computational engineering science or computer science
- Good knowledge of Finite Elements (FE) and of the programming language FORTRAN
- Team-oriented, but independent and self-responsible working method
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.