Reference code: RO 07 EE
Vehicle E/E Integration Project Engineer
Electrics & E;ectronics
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
E/E architecture, E/E components, networking, communication
- Focus on EMS integration and E/E engine components;
- Definition of EMS and vehicle networking;
- Support for engine and vehicle build up;
- ECU communication (Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN, LIN) and architecture;
- Creation of system and component specifications;
- Definition of test specifications;
- Supplier Management;
- Good knowledge in the fields of vehicle and powertrain;
- Good knowledge of control units, sensors / actuators;
- Good knowledge of E / E architecture, networking, communication protocols, diagnostic;
- Experience in the field of gearbox control unit;
- Experience in the field of hybrid and electrical vehicle is a plus;
- Experience with supplier management;
- Experience in working with Vector tools: CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer;
- Experience in working with CRETA, INCA
- High communication and teamwork skills;
- Fluent in English; French/German language is a plus;
- Creativity, flexibility;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.