Reference code: Integ 01
Vehicle E/E Integration Project Engineer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.200 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
Experienced Engineer (Automotive Engineering, E/E Engineering);
• Experience in the fields of vehicle and powertrain E/E with relevant experience;
• Good knowledge of E/E architecture, Electrical wiring, Control devices, Sensors / Actuators, Networking / Communication;
• Experience with the specification and development of vehicle electronics;
• Experience for testing of systems/components in the vehicle network;
• Experience in the field of hybrid and electric vehicle;
• Experience in dealing with customers and strong customer orientation;
• Experience as project coordinator / manager and supplier management;
• Very good communication ability combined with a sovereign appearance;
• Good English in spoken and written, as well as good computer skills; French/German is a plus;
• High degree of creativity, flexibility and resilience;
• Team orientation as well as the ability to work independently;
• Available for traveling;
• Projects experience in the following areas: E/E components, E/E architecture, vehicle and drive system electronics, networking, Driver assistance systems,
• Integration of E/E system and components;
• Design of network topology / Gateway development;
• Interface to Network and SW-Engineering Team;
• Component and supplier management;
• Definition of test specifications;
• Performance of component / systems tests on the vehicle;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.