Reference code: Ro 05 EE
Project Engineer EMC Simulation
Electrics & E;ectronics
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
What you will do:
- Creation and validation of RLC equivalent circuit diagrams;
- Creation of a component model (3D);
- Analysis of a 2.5D/3D simulation and evaluation of the results;
- Network simulation of the drive system and evaluation of the results;
- 3D field simulation of the drive system/entire vehicle and evaluation of the results;
- EMC Networking of a component or system for EMC simulation;
- Tools to use (CST, Ansoft, Comsol);
- Csd Microwave studio / EMCoS studio experience;
- Min 5 years EMC experience;
- Good communication ability combined with a sovereign appearance;
- Team orientation, but also self-reliant and self-responsible work
- Fluent in English; French/German language is a plus
- Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.