Reference code: ESD/ST/01.19
Embedded Software Developer
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Implementation and debugging of ADAS components
- Firmware development for measurement and control equipment
- Problem solving featuring deep code and trace analysis
- SW/HW design
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of programming in C
- Ability to develop low-level code with regards to uC registers access
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic knowledge in electronics
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Willingness to compromise and excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with hardware debuggers
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of CANoe/CANape
- Knowledge and ability to usage of SPI, UART, I2C interfaces
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -