Reference code: STS_2019_27
Software Service Agent (m/f/d)
Aachen, Darmstadt, Ingolstadt, Landsberg (bei Leipzig), Ruesselsheim, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As a leading company for innovative test bench technology, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes state-of-the-art test bench solutions for mobility concepts of the future. With a range of standardized hardware and software products, capabilities to develop customer-specific software, as well as equipping and supplying complete test benches and entire test fields, we are working on making drive systems more efficient, sustainable and safer worldwide. We specialize in solutions for conventional drives, highly complex hybrid and electric drives, as well as batteries. Become part of a motivated and globally active team of experts at the pulse of the mobility industry.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Provide customer specific solutions based on the built-in scripting facilities of our products
- Provide application support on the customer specific implementation of our products
- License Management
- Patch and Release deployment management towards internal and external customers
- Execute operational acceptance testing for releases and patches
- Demonstrate a thorough technical understanding of FEV Software and Testing Solutions products and solutions
- Coordinate incident resolution and ensure that all requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Become familiar with each client and their respective applications. Develop and maintain positive relations with our customers
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Work collaboratively with the colleagues across the organization
- Perform customer communication, update the Knowledge Management System and provide customer training
• Finished professional education in the field of software development
• Experience in one object oriented programming language (best C#)
• Knowledge of CMS, .Net, Web 2.0, SAL und CMDB
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
• Able to communicate effectively in English and German both written and verbally, with key stakeholders, leadership, partners, team members, other organizations, and customers
• Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality
• A passion for delivering exceptional customer service each and every day
• Desirable: interest on innovative software applications
• Desirable: knowledge about the latest trends in the vehicle industry
• Desirable: Proven experience in software support
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.