Reference code: 19_BD_02
Internship in the field of dual fuel combustion development
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Realization of test bench data analysis tools
- Analysis of test bench measurement data
- Preparation of presetation / reports for clients
- Realization of a heat release analysis tool in Matlab/Simulink environment
- Proficient knowledge in Matlab/Simulink programming is desiered or in other programming languages
- Academical specialization in CSD preferred but not mandatory
- Vivid curiosity and passion about internal combustion engines
- Fluent German and English knowledge
- Team oriented working attitude
- Efficient independent working attitude
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.