Reference code: 50015051
Component Designer Base Engine Design
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Performing any kind of design tasks inclusive concept work in the field of combustion engines on the CAD Station (CREO, CATIA, Siemens NX)
- Concept work; creating 3D layouts
- Performing package investigations
- Creating and detailing 3-D-models
- Derive technical drawings (from 3D models)
- Integration of CAE-results in continuous design work
- Supporting of prototype-procurement and measures in QA (D-FMEA, DVP&R, PPAP, …), communication with supplier
- Preparation of specification sheets for engine components
- Supporting the project work by building up decision matrix
- Preparation of project presentations
- Preparation of project reports
- Supporting the preparation of technical proposals
- You share your experience by helping young colleagues in the design work
- You are working on innovative projects and develop new solutions for future applications
- Graduated engineer (MSc/Ba) in mechanical engineering or a equivalent Qualification
- Several years of professional experience and skills in at least one of the mentioned CAD-systems, preferablely in the scope of combustion engine design
- Fundamental experience in combustion engine design and development
- Willingness for further education in the field of powertrain design
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English- and German language skills
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office tools
- High degree of flexibility as well as team spirit
- Open for other cultures
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.