Reference code: 50014972
Project Engineer (m/f) Model-based systems engineering
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Alignment of system requirements of software-intense systems (e.g. driving assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, driving dynamics controls, infotainment applications)
- Development on different abstraction layers from user stories to software requirements
- Modeling of requirements in UML/SysML
- Creation of test scenarios and test cases in UML/SysML
- Takeover of subproject lead tasks
- Technical support of acquisition of new projects
- Technical instruction of new project team members
- Support of consulting, method implementation/training and project ramp-up on customer site by business traveling
- Successfully completed studies in informatics, physics or engineering science
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Long-term professional experience in requirements alignment in the automotive industry
- Long-term experience with UML/SysML
- Experience with system modeling and system simulation
- Experience with system and software tests in automotive applications
- Willingness to take over responsibility, distinct analytic skills and communication competence
- Long-term experience with requirements data bases, e.g. Doors
- Qualification as ISTQB Certified Tester incl. knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO26262, ISO29119) advantageous
- Knowledge of development processes for embedded systems
- Business proficient German and English
- Willingness for personal advancement within the FEV career paths
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.