Reference code: SPM/SW/01.19
Software Project Manager
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Manage software projects from acquisition phase up to final delivery
- Work closely with team members to realize project goals
- Monitor project and regularly report project status
- Contact customer to identify and clarify business needs
- Run projects according to desired standards (CMMI, ASPICE, SCRUM)
- Engineering degree, preferably additional leadership background
- Min 2 years’ experience in managing software projects
- Motivation to apply and define standards within organization
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken communication skills
- Preferred knowledge of methodologies such as Agile, ASPICE, CMMI
- Knowledge of German will be a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -