Reference code: RO06-2019
IT Help Desk with German
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.200 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Act as a team member of the internal IT department of the group and provide 1st level technical support
- Be the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Direct issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Maintain a high degree of the internal customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Take ownership of user queries and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Create tickets using the ticketing tool (Classic Desk)
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unsolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- SAP administration basic knowledge
- Active Directory
- Windows7 / Windows 10 experience
- MS Office Package
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Proficiency in German (mandatory) and English
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.