Reference code: 50014905
Project Engineer Fuel Cell System Development and E/E
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.200 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Component responsibility in the field of fuel cell subsystems (balance of plant components)
- Requirement management for the fuel cell system and the entire propulsion system
- Supplier management for the fuel cell subsystem
- E/E architecture, layout and schematics
- HV and hydrogen safety
- Creation of specifications
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Completed university degree in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / mechatronics (diploma, master or comparable)
- Basic knowledge in the areas of hybrid propulsion systems, fuel cells and batteries is advantageous
- (Professional) experience in the field of fuel cell subsystem development desired (hydrogen, air and / or cooling)
- Knowledge in requirement management systems, preferably Doors and InStep, is advantageous
- Good computer skills especially in the MS Office product family
- Good German and English skills
- Ability to work independently and in own responsibility
- Creativity, flexibility, team orientation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.