Reference code: 19_BE_01
Student worker or Internship in the field of software development for embedded virtualization
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Software development for applications in the field of battery management systems and inverter control
- Software development for a complex multi-core system
- Development of embedded Linux or baremetal applications for execution in an embedded virtualization environment
- Work on cross-VM-IPC mechanisms, drivers, and virtIO-Frontends
- (Micro-) benchmarking of latencies such as I/O, IRQs or OS-related functions
- Student of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Independent and self-organizing way of work
- Practical experience highly beneficial
- Experience in C required, C++ beneficial
- Experience in assembly language beneficial
- Experience in GNU/Linux highly beneficial
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.