Reference code: RO04-2018
Project Manager Engine Calibration
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
What you will do:
- Definition of project and calibration targets
- Technical lead of employees during project work
- Project lead with technical and financial responsibility
- Customer focus with report presentation to the customer and project-related travelling
- Participation in worldwide test drives
- Monitor project calibration dataset and SW monitoring in development and serial life
- Successfully completed studies in engineering specializing in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable fields of study
- Several years of professional experience in managing automotive projects (specification, integration and calibration of vehicle management functions (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape, CDNG)
- Pronounced specialist knowledge and system understanding of diesel and gasoline engines
- In-depth knowledge of gasoline engine calibration
- High degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- Team orientation but also the ability to work independently and on one's own responsibility
- Driving license passenger vehicle
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- High communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills and customer interaction
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as good IT skills. French and/or German language skills considered an advantage.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.