Reference code: RO05-2018
Project engineer EE HV Systems
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.200 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
What you will do:
- Technical ownership of areas of the system design, development and / or validation of High Voltage Battery Systems
- Electric/Electronic Engineer for automotive High Voltage systems
- Component and supplier management
- Contribute to development of Components like: LiIon Battery, eDrive motor, Power converters (AC/DC, DC/DC) , HV Chargers, LV/HV Wiring Harness, BMS Hardware, etc DVP planning, test specifications and planning, coordination
- DVP planning, test specification planning, requirements coordination
- Component and vehicle solutions Benchmarking
- Relevant Engineering degree (electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering etc)
- Relevant experience in product delivery of automotive electric/electronic systems or components, ideally of HV components.
- Experience with product delivery process from requirements capture throughout to design validation, ideally of HEV (hybrid electrical vehicles) battery systems
- Knowledge of hybrid vehicles technologies and architectures, battery systems
- Good communication ability combined with a sovereign appearance;
- Team orientation, but also self-reliant and self-responsible work
- Fluent in English; French/German language is a plus
- Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.