Reference code: 50014788
Project Engineer Transmission/Powertrain Calibration
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Calibrate the powertrain (Engine/transmission) control unit, dedicated for automatized transmissions (AT, AMT, DCT and CVT)
- Drivability calibration for engine - transmission interface
- Shift quality and shift strategy calibration and verification from development phase up to production release
- Cooperate with the engine and vehicle calibration team to achieve the best total powertrain result in terms of drivability, fuel consumption/emissions, performance and NVH
- Direct contact at customer on location
- Prepare and participate on worldwide test-drives for several weeks to optimize and verify the transmission functions at extreme climates and conditions
- Master or bachelor degree in mechanical-, vehicle- or mechatronic controls engineering or a similar qualification
- Knowledge about engine/transmission systems functional software
- Experience on calibration systems like INCA and/or CANape.
- Knowledge about powertrain sensors and actuators
- Experience in powertrain calibration with focus on transmission
- Good English language skills (Russian language skill is an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- High degree of flexibility, willingness and mobility
- Good team player, but also well prepared to work independently and responsibly
- Autonomous and working on own responsibility combined with your ability to point problems and solve them
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.