Reference code: 50014769
Engineer for aftertreatment simulation
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Optimization, development and expansion of Matlab and/or Simulink based evaluation and simulation tools to validate emissions for Diesel (hybrid) passenger cars in various mass production projects
- Development of new tool functionalities, optimization of prediction quality and improvement of validation processes
- Planning, support, realization and evaluation of tests on engine and roller chassis dynos for model calibration and simulation quality improvement
- Independent analysis and evaluation presentation, attendance of meetings and conferences
- Participation to national and international test trips
- Main topics: Matlab, Simulink, simulation, artificial neural networking, Diesel, hybrid, aftertreatment, engines, mass production projects, intercultural, career, DPF, SCR, NSC, algorithms, innovation, creativity
- You have a master degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification and relevant working experience
- You have good skills in Matlab programming and/or Simulink model development
- It is an advantage if you have Diesel engine knowledge and experience with Diesel aftertreatment systems on test benches or vehicles
- Ideally you already have experience with the calibration software INCA and you are familiar with data evaluation tools like Uniplot or Excel VBA
- You are willing to work in new technical topics
- You like to work in a team and have an independent and structured working methodology
- Your English skills in speech and writing are good
- You have a passenger car driving license (ideally also for trailer) and sufficient driving experience
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.