Reference code: eta_20-183
Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)
What we do - and why!
etamax space is a technology oriented and growing company. We provide software engineering and quality assurance services for safety and business critical software and systems. Our national and international customers are manufacturers in aeronautical and aerospace engineering, transportation technology and the automotive industry. Work together with us on projects that make a difference:
Safety wherever you go – with certainty to us!
- Development of embedded applications in line with their aerospace or automotive requirements
- Be part of an agile team that designs, implements and tests the software
- Participate and contribute to the software reviews and applicable documentation
- Continuously improve the company’s software development process
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent field
- Very good knowledge of embedded software development with C
- First experience with RTOS and C programming standards
- Knowledge of the state of the art development environments
- Autonomous, structure-oriented way of working with strong communication and organizational skills
- Very good level of English in both spoken and written
- Experience in requirements engineering
- Proven experience with safety critical standards (e.g. ISO 26262, DO-178, DO-254)
- Knowledge with model-based system design and code generation
- Practical experience with continuous integration and versioning control tools, build scripts, embedded software, testing technics and tools
What we offer
- At etamax space you can expect interesting projects in a technologically attractive environment.
- You work in a dedicated team, where the doors are literally always open for questions and exchange of ideas.
- Flexible working hours, independent working in our flat hierarchy and possibilities to develop your career are only a few advantages of an employment at etamax.
- Exciting projects, an open and cooperative atmosphere as well as many nice colleagues are looking forward to you!