Reference code: 50014747
Project Engineer "Battery Cell"
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Battery-component scouting, testing and benchmarking
- Screen the market to expand and improve existing databases
- Maintain contact to suppliers for regular updates
- Perform electrical, mechanical and cost benchmarking of battery cells, modules and packs
- Develop test procedures and generate test programs customized to compare characteristics of battery components
- Execute analysis of large data sets to generate plots and scatter bands interpreting results in a timely and organized manner
- Communication and presentation of results internally and externally to customers
- Manage and expand capabilities
- Diploma/Master in electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, electrochemistry or similar
- Extensive work experience in the field of batteries
- Hands-on experience and strong capability with test equipment
- Ability to analyze and maintain large data sets
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English (must) and German (preferred)
- Team orientation, as well as independent and autonomous operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.