Reference code: RO03-2018
Project Engineer Function Development
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
What you will do:
- Development of automotive Powertrain functions (thermic, electric and hybrids).
- System architecture and strategy development.
- Unit and component level modeling and testing with Matlab/Simulink.
- Implementation and test case creation according to requirements.
- Producing technical documentation, requirements and reports.
- Technical discussions with customer and/or suppliers;
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation, Robotics or Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- At least two years’ experience in Model Based Design of Embedded Software.
- Proficient in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and MS Office.
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems and Multi-processor Systems is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of engines, electric motors, transmissions and powertrain topologies.
- Good knowledge of Electronics, Computer Architecture and Serial Communication (CAN, LIN, FlexRay)
- Good knowledge of Control Strategies, Identification Methods and Mathematical Modeling.
- Good communication skills - fluent in English, spoken and written.German language skills is considered a plus.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.