Reference code: 50014383
Project Engineer Vehicle Development (m/f)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Development of Vehicle components definitions and functional definitions for light and heavy-duty Truck applications.
- Responsible for the definition and development of the requirements for new components developed by different parties.
- Identification, tracking and resolution of required interfaces to other components and planning issues together with corresponding stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with functionally oriented engineers.
- Contact person for technical clarifications with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Qualified college graduation and professional experience in Mechanical, Electrical or automotive engineering.
- Functional system knowledge automotive area would be appreciated.
- Willingness to travel and passenger car driving license is required; work location is primarily on customer site.
- You are experienced in working for automotive OEMs as a customer.
- You are highly interested in structured and process oriented approaches to systems development.
- You have a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions.
- Teamwork in international and global teams is one of your fields of work as well as autonomous and responsible operation.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written form), Dutch is a plus.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.