Reference code: 50013872_BE
Project Engineer (m/f) for Design of E-Drives and Electric Motors
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.200 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Design of electric drives, E-Motors and related mechanical components
- Design of electric drive axles and vehicle integration/package
- Development of new drive concepts in the hybrid sector
- Design of mechanical components
- Design and construction of 1-speed reduction gears
- Development of detailed design solutions
- Coordination with suppliers, customers and internal departments
- Presentation of project results to the customer
- Completed engineering studies, preferably mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of professional experience in the field of design and construction, preferably in the field of electric-motors
- Experience in the field of production-related development of components
- Very good CAD knowledge in at least one of the programs ProE, CATIA or NX
- Fluent English and German spoken and written knowledge
- High degree of flexibility, creativity and technical understanding
- Team orientation, but also independent and self-responsible way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.