Reference code: 18_BE_24
Studentische Hilfskraft - Automotive Security
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Set up of an existing OS on embedded hardware
- Development and integration of security-related functionalities
- Simulation setup of an in-vehicular network
- Inspection of data exchange over the in-vehicular network
- Creation of system and code documentation
- Knowledge of information and communication security
- Know how of Linux command line environment
- Basic knowledge of embedded build systems such as Yocto or Buildroot
- Computer programming skills, preferrably in embedded systems
- Fluent knowledge of English language
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.