Reference code: 50013836/50013837/50013838_BE
Software developer (m/w) Automotive Security
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,800 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
For our location in Munich we are looking for you in your new role as a software developer in the field of automotive security (m/f). In your highly specialized and dynamic team you will work on the future technologies of tomorrow and bring them to the streets. You ensure that safety-relevant systems are invulnerable, develop strategies to protect them against attacks and errors, and implement functions that ensure that autonomous vehicles can maneuver safely and without any concerns through the daily traffic routine.
- As a software developer you will work in an agile feature team in the field of highly and fully automated driving.
- You will develop safety-relevant specifications for vehicle-specific control units, both at hardware and software level.
- Design, implementation and verification of security-relevant software components, written in C++, are part of your day to day work.
- You analyze the protection requirements of various functions and E/E components. Based on your findings, you will develop suitable security concepts.
- Your experience with the SCRUM & LeSS Huge working methods will help you to work in an agile working environment.
- You have a university degree in data science, computer science, informatics, physics, mathematics or engineering.
- Your experience in safety-relevant standards, ideally from the automotive and non-automotive industries, is your core expertise.
- Computer, network and information security are your areas of expertise.
- You have knowledge in C++ and are experienced in ROS (ROS Command line tools, ROS GUI, complex ROS systems with more than 20 nodes and in the ROS API).
- Your excellent English skills and knowledge of the German language will enable you to communicate smoothly in an international team.
- As a passionate, intrinsically motivated personality, it is important to you to bring innovative technologies to the streets. You are flexible and able to work in a solution-oriented way even under difficult conditions. If you are team-oriented, as well as able to work well independently, then we look forward to your application!
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.