Reference code: eta_14-175
System Engineer Functional Safety (m/f)
What we do - and why!
etamax space is a technology oriented and growing company. We provide software engineering and quality assurance services for safety and business critical software and systems. Our national and international customers are manufacturers in aeronautical and aerospace engineering, transportation technology and the automotive industry. Work together with us on projects that make a difference:
Safety wherever you go – with certainty to us!
- Analysis and verification of system requirements and system interface definitions
- Requirements Engineering along the development process
- Coordination and matching of collaboration with specialist departments and external contact persons
- Execution of requirement workshops, GuR, FMEA and FMECA
- Supporting of system development up to launch
- A degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similiar graduations
- Previous job experience is desirable
- The ability for analysis of complex and technical systems and causal relations
- Very good communication and moderation skills
- Safe handling with process-accompanying documentation and verification
- Strong interest in safety relevant functions in the area of aerospace, railway technology or automotive
- Prior process knowledge regarding IEC 61508, ISO 26262, EN 50126 or similar standards is desirable
- Basic skills in programming and experiences in embedded programming for test environments is of advantage
- Very good level of English in both spoken and written
What we offer
- At etamax space you can expect interesting projects in a technologically attractive environment.
- You work in a dedicated team, where the doors are literally always open for questions and exchange of ideas.
- Flexible working hours, independent working in our flat hierarchy and possibilities to develop your career are only a few advantages of an employment at etamax.
- Exciting projects, an open and cooperative atmosphere as well as many nice colleagues are looking forward to you!