Reference code: RO01-2018
Calibration engineer diesel gasoline engines
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Independent coordination and commissioning of measurement activities in cooperation with departments in FEV and on customer site
- Measurement data acquisition and evaluation of measurement results
- Preparation and handling of engines, measurement technology and vehicles
- Independent execution of gasoline engine calibration in the vehicle, on chassis dyno and on engine test bench
- Participation in worldwide test drives
- Calibration dataset and SW monitoring in development and serial life
- Successfully completed studies in engineering specializing in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable fields of study
- Pronounced specialist knowledge and system understanding of gasoline/diesel engines
- Safe handling of test bench technology
- Experience with the following software: INCA, Creta, Uniplot, Microsoft Office, Matlab/Simulink
- In-depth knowledge of gasoline/diesel engine calibration
- High degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- Team orientation but also the ability to work independently and on one's own responsibility
- Driving license passenger vehicle
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as good IT skills. French and/or German language skills considered an advantage.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.