Reference code: 19_RE_01
Student job (f/m) in the field of sales
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Sales support mainly for German customers
- Support in proposal writing and calculation
- Support in customer support and relationship building
- General support e.g. data management and evaluation in reporting systems (ERP, CRM,etc.)
- Preparation of sales and presentation material
- Maintenance to customer relevant data e.g. price lists, terms etc.
- Support and organization of customer meetings
- Good expertise in MS-Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical knowhow in vehicle engineering, powertrain or electrification favourable
- Social competency and team orientation
- Structured way of working
- Very good German and English capabilities
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.