Reference code: 50013323
Development engineer (m/f) transmission functional safety
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Analysis and definition of safety requirements with the customer
- Performing analysis methods HARA, FMEA and FTA
- Discuss and clarify safety related issues with customer
- Specification of functional and technical safety concepts
- Development of module oriented functional safety software
- Test case development and verification of safety requirements
- Support safety assessments
- Development and improvement of processes and methods for the transmission functional safety
- Engineering studies
- Relevant experience with application of ISO 26262 standard
- Knowledge about automatic transmissions is preferred
- Knowledge about functional safety of powertrain is preferred
- Analytic and organizational approach
- Process oriented work approach
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented but also independent and self-responsible work
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.