Reference code: 50013168
Project Manager (m/f) Smart Mobility
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
Within the department Smart Mobility we connect cars - with each other, with the environment and with cloud solutions. Our field of work crosses topics from autonomous driving and artificial intelligence to V2X (Vehicle-to-Anything) solutions. We are looking for a professional to join our fast growing team to support us with:
- Leading local and distributed project teams
- Management of national and international projects
- Strengthening our project management team with excellent methods and process competence
- Implementation and supporting of process, methods and tools changes within our organization
- Reporting within FEV Group and towards our customers' organizations up to executive management team level
- Project steering and control for scope, quality and cost
- Active involvement in shaping FEV's product portfolio for connectivity solutions
- Support of pre-sales and acquisition activities
- Establishment of own personal network with our customers
- Pro-active understanding of our customers' processes, methods, tools and integration/mapping of these to the FEV methods and tools landscape
- Supplier management
This position refers to experienced project managers with several years of relevant project management experience. We are looking for candidates, which are interested in strengthening our existing fields of work, and are keen to develop new business opportunities with us:
- Proven track record in software project management comprising the whole product life cycle
- Experience in managing and leading international teams
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Experience in leading projects with direct customer interaction
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to present and communicate on very different competence and leadership levels
- Certification is an advantage (PMI, IPMA, CSM etc.)
- First experience with acquisition is an advantage
- Technical background in ICT System Architecture, V2X protocols, XaaS, SOA, SDR, SDN are an advantage
- Mandatory Requirement: Fluency in English and German languages
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.