Reference code: 50013141
Embedded Software Developer (m/f) - Neural Networks / Machine Learning
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Development of advanced driver assistance systems, functional safety modules, on-board diagnostics and other powertrain functionalities for prototype and series software
- Specification and implementation of deep neural network based algorithms
- Deployment, optimization and training of neural network algorithms running on CPU or GPU-based controllers
- Research and prototyping of new methods and algorithms
- Simulation and testing of models, code and software on desktop and target
- You have finished your studies in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields, computational neuroscience, or any other comparable academic studies / qualifications
- You have broad and in-depth expertise in Deep, Recurrent and Convolutional Neural Networks, machine and deep learning
- You are experienced in developing C code based software for embedded system
- You are familiar with Matlab/Simulink and model based software development
- You have a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability
- Team work in international and global teams is one of your strong points as is also autonomous and responsible operation
- Your written and spoken English is excellent, knowledge of German is beneficial
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.