Reference code: 50013111
Project engineer (m/f) - Battery Testing
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Test Engineer for Battery Cells and Systems
- Perform electrical testing of battery cells and modules
- Develop test procedures and generate test programs customized to determine power, energy and life characteristics of cells and modules
- Execute analysis of large data sets to generate plots and scatter bands interpreting results in a timely and organized manner
- Communication of results internally and externally
- Manage and expand capabilities of battery test equipment
- Perform post-test analysis of battery cells and coordinate results with electrical cycle life testing
- Diploma/Master in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of outstanding work experience with automotive batteries
- High competence in battery testing methodology
- Hands-on experience and strong capability with battery test equipment
- Fundamental understanding of battery electrochemistry
- Ability to analyze and maintain large data sets
- Strong experience and capabilities in post-test analysis (preferred)
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English (Spoken and Written) and German (preferred)
- Team orientation, as well as independent and autonomous operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.