Reference code: 50013108
Project Engineer (m/f) Hybrid Vehicle Benchmark
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
Project Engineer Hybrid Vehicle Benchmark activities:
- Hybrid- and electric vehicle benchmark
- Planning and coordination of benchmark process
- Overview for usage of state of the art measurement equipment
- Benchmark measurements execution in vehicle and report creation
- Report presentation to customer
- Ideally project-management in the area of hybrid and electric systems
- Support of proposal creation process in the field of hybrid and electric systems
- Customer focus and project-related travelling
- Diploma/Master/Bachelor in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Several years of outstanding work experience with hybrid and electric vehicles
- Experience with benchmarking, system design, hybrid architectures and conceptual work
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.