Reference code: 50013036_BE
Team Leader (m/f) Hybrid- & E-Vehicle Benchmark
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Planning and coordination of benchmark process landscape (database, measuring standards,...)
- Lead of employees during project work and personal development
- Strategic and project related planning of employee resources
- Support during project execution (e.g. benchmark measurements in vehicle and report creation)
- Project management in the area of hybrid and electric systems
- Proposal creation in the field of benchmark for hybrid and electric systems
- Customer focus with report presentation to the customer and project-related travelling
- Diploma/Master/Bachelor in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Several years of outstanding work experience with hybrid and electric vehicles
- Experience with benchmarking, system design, hybrid architectures and conceptual work
- Knowledge in the area of controls for hybrid and electric powertrains
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English and German
- Team orientation, as well as independent and autonomous operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.