Reference code: 50019474
Specialist functional safety for e-drives
1/14/2021 - 1/14/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Project management
- Guidance of the team
- Review of work products
- Definition of requirements and solutions for functional safety
- Interface to ISO26262 process
- Requriements management for functional safety
- Support in FMEA, FTA and MTBF
- Presentation of findings to customer
- Travel to customers abroad
- Master or PhD degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in an automotive OEM or tier-1 supplier working with e-drives
- Multiple years of experiencexperience in project, requirement and quality management
- Very good knowledge of ISO26262
- TÜV certificate for functional safety (or comparable)
- Basic knowledge in electronical hardware and software
- Very good understanding of inverter architectures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- A good and motivated team player, but also well prepared to work independently, output-oriented and ready to take self-initiative with solution-oriented nature
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.