Reference code: CON-023
Master thesis: Market/competitor analysis Benchmarking
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
The aim of this thesis is to analyze the market environment for technical benchmarking services with a focus on automotive, commercial vehicle and other technically oriented industries. The following core questions are to be answered:
- How is benchmarking defined in the technical environment?
- Which questions / tasks are dealt with in benchmarking?
- How high is the outsourcing volume / market volume?
- Which benchmarking services are outsourced?
- Which providers exist and which services are offered?
- How is FEV positioned in the competitive environment?
- Very good academic performance
- Study in business administration & engineering, mechanical engineering, business administration or a comparable course of studies
- Understanding of technical interrelationships
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- High commitment, creativity and team spirit
- Ideally first experiences from the industry or management consultation
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.