Reference code: 18_15_BE
Student Assistant (m/f) or Internship in the field of Functional-Safety
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Support in the creation of Functional Safety work products, e.g. hazard analysis and risk assessment, fault tree analysis, FMEA with tools like Medini, APIS IQ, MS Office
- Literature studies regarding standards and publications in the field of Functional Safety
- Set-up of templates for Functional Safety work products
- Preparation of Excel based supporting tools
- Bachelor in electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics, informatics or similar studies
- Knowledge about safety-related vehicle systems like powertrain, braking system, steering system
- Ability for very thorough and precise documentation
- Interest in Functional Safety as a key aspect for future technologies like electrification and ADAS
- Fluent English language skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.