Reference code: 50019392
Senior Technical Specialist (m/f/d) Data Science
12/16/2020 - 12/16/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Project lead of various data science projects
- Build-up of data driven solutions
- Concept development, design and implementation of data science solutions for automotive use cases
- Align data science projects within organizational goals
- Performance of workshops and trainings especially in application of data science for non-experts
- Support in project acquisition and business development
- Academic degree in data science, computer science, mathematics, physics or similar with a focus on machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics or optimization
- Several years of Industry experience as lead data scientist
- Strong and broad experience in designing of data science algorithms with focus on AI and machine learning and integration into end-to-end solutions
- Good knowledge of progamming languages like Python, R, and MATLAB and data science frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit Learn etc.
- Experience with database systems and big data infrastructures
- Strong communication skills and business mindset
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams
- Fluent English and German language skills (both with C2 level preferred)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.