Reference code: 50012900/50012902
Software Developer (m/f) for Automotive Connectivity Projects
Aachen, Alsdorf, Munich
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility together with our customers from the automotive industry. Software Development has become one of the fastest growing technical areas within the automotive industry.
Within the department of Smart Mobility, we focus on vehicle connectivity: Between vehicles, pedestrians, bicyclists, infrastructure elements and increasingly complex backend systems.
For our growing team, we are looking for software developers, which have initial experience working on frontend, backend or full stack software. We work according to agile and lean principles and look for a team player to join us.
As a software developer for automotive connectivity solutions you
- have a strong interest about the evolving and competing radio technologies
- want to bring your solution to live from an end-to-end point of view
- like complex and frequently changing tasks
- are as confident coding in your IDE, as you are with troubleshooting in a car
- want to work closely with the customer
- take pride and ownership in your solutions
- like working within an international environment
- successfully concluded a Master in Informatics, Electrical Engineering or comparable fields of study
- first experience working in teams, ideally using agile methods
- experience with ROS development is a strong plus
- experience with internet and telecommunication protocols is a strong plus
- if you know how to use these with Cloud infrastructure like OpenStack, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud,... even better!
- competence in data base development and architecture is a strong plus
- experience with IEEE 802.11p application design is a strong plus
- experience with Web technologies (HTML, REST, PHP, ...) is a plus
- Experience in working with direct customer interaction is a strong plus
- Required: Fluent in the German and English language
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.