Reference code: CON-013
Marketing Manager (m/f/d) / Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You further develop the brand "FEV Consulting" and increases its visibility to the inside and outside
- You support us in the targeted communication of strategic topics and our technical passion
- You act internally and externally as the contact person for the Marketing and Public Relations space and bring your gained experience into the overall Marketing Strategy of the FEV Group
- You are responsible for the strategic and conceptual development as well as implementation of digital and classical marketing activities
- You develop target group-specific communication campaigns and brand strategies
- You develop our CI, customer communication, and visual language
- You will be responsible for the content of concepts, presentations and reports, as well as the maintenance and development of our social media channels
- You are responsible for the evaluation and success control of our marketing measures and take care of our external service providers (agencies)
- You have a degree in Marketing, Communication/Media Sciences or a comparable study program
- You have already been able to gain initial work experience in the field of marketing
- You are creative, committed, and reliable and have a good feeling for design and text
- Ideally you are interested in technic and the automotive industry
- You have already gained profound knowledge and experience in dealing with Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, Email Marketing as well as Social Media Management Tools
- You have very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- You have talent for organisation and structuring
- You have a high level of team spirit, resilience, enthusiasm, humor and social competence
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.