Reference code: CON-015
Masterarbeit: ML-based model development for large-scale optimization problems within vehicle powertrains strategies
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Within this thesis, the potential of a ML-based algorithm in this field shall be examined. Further, a ML-based model shall be developed that can analyze the calculation problem using a cloud-computing platform.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ideally first experience with machine learning, relevant pro-gramming skills and with the Mircrosoft Azure environment
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Pronounced creativity, team spirit and communication skills
- Study field: Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Excellent German and English language proficiency
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.